Cuñapés from Bolivia!
Tired of having cakes and cookies for your afternoon tea, or just tired to have to cook for dinner? Have some bolivian cheese cuñapés with a cup of coffee. Here is the recipe.
1 cup of mandiocastarch ( I reeplaced with potato starch, cannot find this ingredient in Emden)
1,5 cup of cheese ( I took cheese Emmentaler and some from this region)
1 teaspoon of baking powder.
0,5 cup of milk
1. Mix the starch, baking powder and the cheese.
2. Battle egg and add to dry ingredients.
3. Add milk, slowly until you get this chewy consistancy.
4. Make little balls and make a little hole with your finger on the bottom, so that the cheese melts nicely.
5.Put some baking paper, so that your cuñapés don’t stick.
6. Bake at 150C (305F) for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Nutrition: 335 kcal/100g
Serving size: About 15 pieces, depending on how big they are.
Inspiration from: www.recetasgratis.net
Tips: You may add more cheese to have more flavour.
Buen provecho a todos!