UPDATE: 500g lean meat of half pork, half beef.
2 garlic gloves
500g Tomato purée
300ml of bouillon
¼ spoon of tomato paste
½ spoon each of parsley and basil
salt, pepper, garlic powder, oignon powder, paprika powder, aromat ( if you have)
¼ cup cream (optional at the end to have a pink sauce)
500g Spaghetti (we eat 250g of Spaghetti and have of the sauce, and the other half we do Lasagna for the next day)
1. add oignon and garlic in olive oil, when the nice aroma comes out, then add the meat.
|Meat looks uniform|
2. cook the meat, until they all look uniform, that is about 8 minutes in my kitchen.
3. add tomato purée, add some water inside the tomato purée and clean out the box and add into your pan for no waste and add bouillon.
4. add tomato paste, bayleaf, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oignon powder, paprika powder and aromat, once the sauce boils, then lower heat to medium low and cook uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until sauce does not look liquid anymore.
|This is my sauce!|
5.add cream and let the sauce rest about 10 minutes before serving.
1. boil lots of water, add salt, garlic powder and olive oil once boiled.
2. add pasta and cook Al dente. (not hard, not soft)
3. you can code your pasta with the sauce before serving, but I like my pasta clear!
4. add some parmesan cheese on top of the sauce, I forgot to buy that, so I add a regular cheese.
|I just added some butter!|
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Serving size: 4 to 5 adults (my portions are small)
Typ: If you still have the sauce, you can freeze it, or save it for Lasagna next day!