Weather we eat this at home with the kids or we have lots of kids playing in our house, this recipe is always good to have! If you have the time, why not having homemade pizza?
3 cups of flour (300g)
1 pack. dry yeast (german standard 7g)
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
250ml warm water
2. make a hole in the middle and add water, the knead then add oil
3. knead the dough for about min. 10 minutes
4. once done, rest the dough for one hour. cover with saran wrap.
5. after an hour, knead the dough again for about 3 minutes, roll it.
6. make your pizza and bake it for 200C for about 20 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Resting time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes
¼ cup tomato paste
50ml warm water
salt, pepper, oignon powder, garlic powder, 1 tsp. sugar
Persley, basil, oregano (each ½ tsp.)
1tsp olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients and let it set for another hour so that the sauce has a beautiful flavour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Marinating time: 1 hour ( if you have the time)
Cooking time: none