This is a 100% no fishy smell in your kitchen, on top of that, while you are baking the fish in aluminium foil, you can cook the rice and your veggies. Kids friendly and nice for your guests as well. You can very well present the fish, just in the aluminium foil. Delicioso!
Any white fish ( I used Alaskan Pollock Filet)
Olive oil ( I used regular oil, because I run out of olive oil)
Salt, pepper, paprika powder, little lemon juice and dill!
1. In a bowl, mix about 2 TBSP of olive oil for one filet with little salt, pepper, lemon juice and dill.
2. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and paprika powder.
3. in aluminium foil, add fish, #2. then put little butter flakes on top.
4. close the aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 20 min at 250C. (480F)
5. you can also put in your grill!
Preparation and cooking time: You can achieve this in 20 min. While your fish is in the oven, cook the rice and your veggies, or you can serve with a salad, and that’s it!