Some Marzipan Muffins for this year. We had lots of fun with the kids making this. It is worth every minute. The basis is from the recipe “Raspberry Muffins: Happy Valentines” posted on 14th. February 2013. Instead of the Raspberry sauce, I made some Marzipan mix and the recipe is:
2 egg yolks
60g powder sugar
½ package baking powder (about 8g)
1. mix butter and powder sugar.
2. add egg yolks, vanilla, salt, mix make it creamy.
3. add marzipan, make it creamy.
4. add flour and baking powder
5. when this is done, then mix together with the muffin base from the recipe “Raspberry Muffins”
6. bake for 15 minutes at150C.
Preparation time: it took me a while, about 25 minutes, just for this Marzipan base.
Baking time: 15 minutes.
Please enjoy the Muffins ♪
and Happy Easter to you and your family.