This recipe was an inspiration from David Leite at Leite’s Culinaria. Made my own version, twice. The first time, where you can really savor the aroma of sage and the second time, I added other ingredients, the sage was not as strong and it was easier for my kids as well. (The picture is with the cauliflowers)
10g sage, chopped
1/4 cup ground almond
1 TBSP butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 lemon juice
*Optional: cauliflower, pre-cooked in boiled water, then you continue cooking them in butter, white wine and salt, until the cauliflower are reduced to little pieces and all the flavors are well mixed together. Then you brown a piece of chicken breast and cut in little pieces. at the end add 1/4 cup of cream.
1. wash the sage, dry the leaves in paper, then chop the leaves.
2. in a pan, add olive oil, butter, then add sage.
3. after about a minute, add the almonds, mix, immediately add lemon juice, mix.
4. add spaghetti (that are cooked, certainly :)), then add about 1/4 cup of the water that you cooked your pasta in, then mix all together.
5. add parmesan cheese and the *optional…