I cooked this dish, when we were living in Emden, I still need to post all the dishes I made there! The quality of the meat was wonderful, certainly I had my butcher and sold the BEST meat in Emden! Stöhr!
Simple as brown the meat in olive oil. The meat in salt, pepper, paprika and a little garlic powder. Brown both side in high heat for about 2 minutes or until brown then lower the heat to low, cover and continue cooking for about 1 minute…
Sicilian pasta con Tonno e Briciole
1 can Tuna fish
little hot pepper and little sweet paprika powder
1 tsp white wine
1. in olive oil, add chopped garlic, mix and add tuna fish.
2. add white wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
3. then add pasta, little water of the pasta if needed, mix
4. add bread crumbs and parsley.
5. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Simple as that!