You can add anything you like to your muffins, last time I added chocolate. My oldest son has his playmates and I try to have something prepared for the kids, homemade is always good.
And today is Valentines. Hope you have a wonderful day with your beloved ones. Wish you all my warmest wishes to you all for Valentines. From Delicioso y Divertido!
2 cups flour (200g)
1 cup white sugar
½ cup butter
½ cup natural yoghurt
1 package baking powder (about 15g)
1. make snow with egg whites.
2. mix egg yolks with sugar and vanilla
3. add butter, mix, then add baking powder and salt, mix, then add yoghurt, mix
4. add flour, mix then add egg whites.
5. add max. 2 TBSP of muffins into your muffins paper cup
6. bake for 25 minutes at 150C
Preparation time: 20 minutes
View original post 93 more words