Straight to the point: I LOVE PUMPKIN. From soups to desserts, you can make pumpkin to be the king of your recipe!
for the Dough
1 package of Ovaltine cookies or (galletas Maria or Butterkekse)
3 TBSP butter
1,5 TBSP sugar
1. let the butter be at room temperature, then blend all ingredients and make the dough, transfer this to a buttered pie pirex.
For the filling
2 (8oz) pak of cream cheese
1 can pumpkin
2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
3 TBSP Greek yoghurt
1,5 or less of cup sugar
1,8 tsp nutmeg
2 TBSP whole wheat flour
1 tsp vanilla (with real vanilla better)
1. let the cream cheese be at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
2. mix all ingredients very well
3. transfer filling to the pie shell
4. bake at 300F four a little over one hour. Once baked, let it rest until it cools down.
Simple as that!
For the holidays or anytime of the year.