I bought all “local grown” produce at Aldi Market. I like when I know when the fresh ingredients are coming from and especially if they are locally grown. The quality is excellent and prices are a big bonus. I am starting to create my own flavors and this is what I came with.
400g green asparagus
200g Portobello mushrooms
5g chopped schallots
porcini salt (or salt, pepper, garlic powder, dry herbs parsley, bay leaf, basil)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp Worcestershiresauce
1/6 tsp mustard
1/2 of an orange zest
1 TBSP orange juice
1 tsp white wine.
1. cut 1cm of bottom of asparagus and peel the bottom part.
2. in olive oil sauté the asparagus, before they turn brown.
3. add mushrooms, sauté for 20 seconds.
4. in a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients, then add to the vegetables and stir fry.
5. before serving sprinkle with some orange zest on top.
Hope you like it.
Susana @ Delicioso y Divertido