This is the result of an inspiration of a girl who was selling her Paleo Granola at the Farmers Market at Whole Foods (Her name is Gloria Rodriguez at Simply Glorious). She had 2 big jars of granolas, one Paleo and the other traditional. When my son tried both, he immediately told me to buy the Paleo, so I did. My family loved that so much, that I decided that I need to make this. I used Paleo Cupboard’s recipe as my guidance. We put this granola on yoghurt, cereals or we just snack this, when we feel a little hungry. Paleo granola means, no grains, no sugar.
Here are the ingredients:
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup organic shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
Mix all three in a food processor
⅙ cup coconut oil
¼ cup molasses
¼ cup or more of honey
Mix all five ingredients in microwave for 20 seconds
Mix all ingredients, then add:
¾ cup of almond flour
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
⅙ cup chia seeds
1. preheat oven at 275F.
2. in a baking sheet place parchment paper and spread your granola mix.
3. bake for 10 minutes, take out and mix granola, spread granola mix again.
4. bake for another 10 minutes and same process.
5. bake for another 5 minutes or more, until your granola mix is golden brown.
6. take out, let it cool for about 20 minutes or more until it dries.
Enjoy with your yoghurt, cereal, fruits, this is a perfect breakfast.
Susana @ Delicioso y Divertido