As you have noticed, I love pistachio, I think they are my favorite nuts. You could perfectly use other nuts, such as almonds, pine nuts or others. I bought enough of those green nuts to make multiple, different recipes. I bought 1lb of baby scallop from California, they were frozen, but it cost me $12 and they are perfect! The person who works at the counter at Whole Foods told me to get that, if I did not want to pay $25 a pound, so I did! The artichoke was not part of the plan, I actually wanted to buy little quantity of sun dried tomato, but the counter at Whole Foods (where the cheese section is) had those artichoke with bell peppers and I had to buy those! Try this recipe!
0,5 lb scallop, chopped
2 garlic, chopped
1/4 cup pistachio, chopped
4-5 artichokes with bell pepper, chopped (you can use from the can)
chives, chopped (quantity desired)
parsley, chopped (quantity desired)
1/4 cup or more chicken stock
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 TBSP butter
1. cook Spaghetti, set aside.
2. in a pan, when the olive oil is hot, brown scallop, then add garlic. Mix well. Add the wine.
3. add artichokes with bell pepper, mix. Then add pistachio.
4. add pasta, mix, add chicken stock. At this point, the sauce will get dry, have enough chicken stock ready.
5. add chives, parsley and butter.
Susana @ Delicioso y Divertido