I had to learn to make my own chicken nuggets, every kid love that. This recipe is plain. I started to purchase my meat at Costco. I do not go there very often. I buy all the meats, beef, pork, chicken and fish. I started to buy all organic and I see the difference in the texture of the meat, they are much softer and yes, you get lesser quantity and they can be very pricy, but I usually make multiple recipes out of one package of organic chicken thighs, for example.
Here are the ingredients for the Nuggets:
1 package of chicken thighs (500g)
salt, pepper, garlic powder
1 package of saltine crackers or bread crumbs
1. cut chicken into little pieces, salt, pepper.
2. make your crumbs with the crackers in a food processor, add little garlic powder.
3. in a hot pan, add 2 TBSP of shortening.
4. place piece of chicken in egg batter, then place in crumbs, immediately in the hot pan.
5. brown each side, until golden brown or desired color and brown the other side.
6. place a kitchen paper on a plate and place all your nuggets on it.
Susana @ Delicioso y Divertido